The Vionic Brok is a casual, at leisure lace-up in the season’s staple shades, with ‘V’ perforation accent for a simple splash of style.
- Uppers: Smooth and swede leather upper
- Footbed: Removable Leather-Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable Rubber
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Vionic’s Technology success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- For the smooth leather part, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.
- For the swede part we recommend using Stan’s Suede Nubuck Brush to remove dust and dirt.