The Vionic Avery has an oil-repellent and water-resistant suede upper, a sturdy slip-resistant outsole and dual gore panels for optimal flexibility, the lightweight Avery is ideal for long days on your feet.
- Pro Upper: Water Resistant Leather.
- Pro Outsole compound passes ASTM F1677 (MARK II testing) to meet market performance standard for service/duty shoe slip resistance.
- Vio-Motion Footbed: Removable Textile Wrapped EVA.
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend using Stan’s Suede Nubuck Brush to remove dust and dirt.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.