The Tsukihoshi Kaz is lightweight and flexible, machine washable, and has both a hook and loop and lace up closure for a secure fit.
Fit: This item runs a half size long. Tsukihoshi recommends that if your child measures a size 10.0, that you order a size 9.5.
- Ultra lightweight: Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole: Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly: With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO’s.
- Barefoot Comfort: Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer: Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off: Single strap ‘hook and loop’ closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support: Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole: Ultra-lightweight, provides maximum flexibility, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).