Superfeet me Women’s ¾ insoles transform your flats. Superfeet insoles make tight-fitting designer footwear surprisingly comfortable. No break-in period needed.
- Category: Comfort
- Thickness: Thin
- Deep Heel Cup
- Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption.
- Moisturewick With Odor Control
- Top layer delivers long lasting odor control.
- Women-Specific Heel Cradle and Shape
- The women’s-specific heel cradle & foam shape combine to personalize the fit to your foot.
- Flexible Heel Cradle contoured foam provide the shape that supports the foot and arch. It’s this distinct shape that separates Superfeet insoles from any other
- Plush Clarino™ velvet microsuede top for style & comfort
- Drop in and go. No trimming required
- Vegan. No latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde or preservatives.
How It Works
Superfeet me insoles adapt the generic, 2-dimensional surface inside of your shoes to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the flexible heel cradle and foam provide support and comfort with every step.
Finding the Right Size
There is no industry standard for footwear sizes. For example, a size 8 by one footwear manufacturer might be different from a size 8 produced by another. That’s why Superfeet makes full-length insoles in size ranges (typically spanning 1½ sizes) to handle the variations. You may need to trim your insoles to fit in your footwear.
It’s a good idea to clean your Superfeet insoles occasionally. Handwash with mild soap and lukewarm water. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Rinse well, remove excess water with a soft towel and allow to air dry, but not near a heat source. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY — the results aren’t pretty.
You can count on reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.