The Spenco Polysorb® Cushioning Insoles provide the best combination of shock absorption and energy-return. This powerful duo works together to provide lasting comfort, help prevent injury and relieve foot pain. Spenco’s proven cushioning and support improves athletic performance and prolongs the life of your shoes. Ideal for running, walking, training and sports.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor
- SBR Forefoot Cushion provides superior cushioning and energy return for high impact sports
- SpenCore® Material a 5/32” layer of this material absorbs shock and impact to provide intense comfort and cushioning
- Lightweight POLYSORB® Polyurethane Foam provides arch and heel support
- SpenCore® Heel Plug provides extra cushioning and shock absorption in the heel.
- Recommended For
- Increased shock absorption and heel strike protection.
- Reduced friction to help prevent blisters.
- Higher energy return for improved athletic performance.
- Best for use in: Athletic, tennis, basketball and training shoes with removable insoles.
- PU, SpenCore® Material, Fabric,
- Thickness at Heel: 13.21mm (1/2in), Thickness at Forefoot: 5.50mm (1/4in)
- Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe).
- Use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco® PolySorb® Cross Trainer Replacement Insole.
- For half sizes, please order the next size down.
- For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.
Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.