Sleek, sophisticated and insulated. The Tofino II boot features a waterproof textile upper with a waterproof-breathable construction to seal out winter’s worst. The boot’s plush fleece lining and luxurious faux-fur collar detail turn the cozy factor up to ten.
- Upper: Waterproof PU coated leather and textile. Waterproof breathable membrane construction. Faux fur cuff. Microfleece lining.
- Insulation: 100g insulation.
- Footbed: Removable molded EVA footbed, microfleece topcover.
- Midsole: Rubber.
- Outsole: Molded rubber outsole.
- Shaft Height: 10 1/4 in.
- Heel Height: 1 1/4 in.
- Platform Height: 1 in.
- Weight: 20.5 oz / 581 g.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Best for: Light snow
- Your Sorel boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning we suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry. All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most Sorel boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren’t meant to be submerged in deep water. Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water. To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.