Warm and rugged, that’s the beauty of this fully seam-sealed and waterproof boot featuring a full-grain leather upper, a leather-wrapped heel, 100g insulation, vulcanized rubber and a super-cozy microfleece lining.
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper with wool felt collar. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Microfleece lining.
- Footbed: Molded EVA footbed with arch support, microfleece topcover.
- Midsole: Vulcanized rubber.
- Outsole: Insulated waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole and leather wrapped heel. Vulcanized rubber compound is improved for wet traction.
- Shaft Height: 6 2/7 in.
- Heel Height: 1 7/9 in.
- Platform Height: 1 3/8 in.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Best for: Heavy rain
- Your Sorel boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning we suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry. All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most Sorel boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren’t meant to be submerged in deep water. Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water. To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.