The Out N About Leather is the perfect blend of sneaker boot, barn boot, and looks as cool on city streets as it does wading through mud and muck.
- Upper: Waterproof full grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Canvas lining.
- Footbed: Removable molded EVA footbed, cotton topcover.
- Midsole: Vulcanized rubber.
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole. Vulcanized rubber compound is improved for wet traction.
- Heel Height: 3/4 in.
- Platform Height: 1/2 in.
- Shaft Height: 4 3/4 in.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Best for: Heavy rain
- Your Sorel boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning we suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry. All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most Sorel boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren’t meant to be submerged in deep water. Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water. To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.