A sassy city boot with a comfy wedge, this upgraded Sorel Joan is a dressed up, rain-ready essential. Featuring pebbled waterproof, leather, lace-up detailing, genuine shearling and canvas lining, and a vulcanized rubber sole, this winter warrior is style, comfort, and ultimate traction all in one. Dare to adventure in this boot of the season.
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper. Genuine shearling and canvas lining.
- Footbed: Removable molded EVA footbed with heel cup and arch support, synthetic topcover.
- Midsole: Molded BPU-PU wedge.
- Outsole: Molded rubber outsole.
- Shaft Height: 6 1/2 in.
- Heel Height: 2 3/4 in.
- Platform Height: 1/2 in.
- Weight: 16.5 oz / 468 g.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Best for: Light Rain
- Your Sorel boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning we suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry. All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most Sorel boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren’t meant to be submerged in deep water. Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water. To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.