A defined tread and a refined waterproof upper make this sleek ankle boot a go to for wearing all day (and night) long. The Sorel After Hours Bootie features ’70s-inspired buckles and a wear-anywhere wedge heel. Your choice of rich leather or supple suede lends a luxurious look and feel.
- Upper: Suede. Leather and microfiber lining.
- Footbed: Die cut memory EVA footbed, pigskin top cover.
- Midsole: Molded BPU wedge with EVA insert in forefoot.
- Outsole: Molded rubber outsole; leather wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 3 2/7 in.
- Platform Height: 4/9 in.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Best for: Light rain
- Your Sorel boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning we suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry. All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most Sorel boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren’t meant to be submerged in deep water. Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water. To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.