The waxed canvas upper and felted wool liner make this seam-sealed, waterproof boot extra special; it’s perfect for keeping feet warm and dry in cold winter conditions.
- Upper: Waterproof waxed canvas upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Insulation: Removable 6mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- Sorel rated: -25° Fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
- Shaft Height: 8 3/7 in.
- Heel Height: 4/5 in.
- Platform Height: 1/2 in.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Best for: Heavy snow
- Your Sorel boots are crafted with quality and care. When your boots require cleaning we suggest that you gently wipe with a damp clean cloth and let air dry. All materials, including leather, suede, rubber, felt, and fur require the same basic care.
- Though most Sorel boots are waterproof or water resistant, they aren’t meant to be submerged in deep water. Fully waterproof boots are seam sealed and will withstand being submerged in puddles but not in large bodies of water. To properly dry boots after being worn in rain and snow they should be left in an area with free flowing air and not an enclosed space until they are completely dry.