The Sockwell On The Spot has moderate compression with arch support.
- Moderate Compression 15-20mmHg
- Spandex throughout sock
- Graduated Compression Leg
- Turn Welt Top
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Cushioning: Non-Cushion
- 33% Merino Wool
- 33% Bamboo Rayon
- 28% Stretch Nylon
- 6% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry.
- If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to.
- Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber. That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?