The Sockwell Sportster has moderate compression: 15-20mmHG. Spandex throughout the sock will keep them standing tall all day long, and an ultra light cushion sole is an unexpected added touch of comfort. Sockwell’s signature Cashmerino wool thermoregulates and manages moisture to keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Graduated compression leg
- Turn welt top
- Arch support
- Seamless toe closure
- Cushioning: Ultra light cushion sole
- 32% Merino Wool
- 31% Bamboo Rayon
- 32% Stretch Nylon
- 5% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry.
- If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to.
- Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber. That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?