The Sockewell Plantar Ease Quarter will soothe and comfort your feet with firm support that will help against Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendon. Recommended for long distance runners and other very active people these socks are intended to increase circulation while minimizing swelling. Sockwell’s signature Cashmerino wool comes dyed in Natural, Limelight, Black Solid and Black Stripe for this style. Other great features include:
- Plantar support
- Ankle support
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Turn welt top
- Seamless toe closure
- Fiber Content: 31% Merino Wool, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 32% Stretch Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry. If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to. Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber.
- That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?