Energize your workout, reduce fatigue, and recover more quickly with Sockwell’s Incline OTC Moderate Compression Socks. These socks are for the toughest training days with mesh breather panels and flex zones. Cashmerino wool is naturally moisture managing and thermoregulating so no worries on having sweaty, smelly feet at the end of your next set. Other technical features include:
- Moderate Compression 15-20mmHG
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Graduated compression leg
- Turn welt top
- Arch support
- Seamless toe closure
- Cushioning: Ultra light cushion sole
- 32% Merino Wool
- 31% Bamboo Rayon
- 32% Stretch Nylon
- 5% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry.
- If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to.
- Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber. That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?