When it comes to running socks, Smartwool pulls out all the stops to keep making improvements on their products. With brand new Shred Shield™ technology to help improve wear in the toe box, our PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro socks feature the 4 Degree™ elite fit system and their Indestructawool™ technology for a dialed-in fit and improved durability.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breath ability
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield: helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.