The Smartwool PhD Run Light has targeted cushioning placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. These socks are chock full of smart features like 4 Degree™ elite fit system, Indestructawool™, men’s-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a virtually seamless toe. A low cut height provides that ideal balance of protection and style.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Men’s-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- 2.25″ overall height
- 200 needle construction provides high-density cushioning while maintaining light weight
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Run-specific fit
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 51% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.