Smartwool’s proprietary 360-degree printing process kicks their PhD® Run Light Elite Print Micro socks up a gear. These run-specific socks feature Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for shock absorption while keeping in-shoe sock volume minimal, run-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe to reduce hot spots and discomforts.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: Technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breath ability
- Light Elite Cushioning: under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.