The Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite Micro socks for women are some of our best fitting, most advanced run socks yet. Smartwool has packed years of testing, prototypes, and running smarts into these ZQ-Certified Merino wool socks. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot to help maximize comfort with minimal in-shoe volume, body-mapped mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe, this running socks is ready to keep up with you.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Provides unparalleled support and fit while placing Merino next-to-skin
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breath ability
- Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 1.5″ overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.