The Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite Micro socks have ZQ-Certified Merino wool. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot to help maximize comfort with minimal in-shoe volume, body-mapped mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe, this running socks is ready to keep up with you.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Provides unparalleled support and fit while placing Merino next-to-skin
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 1.5″ overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.