The Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite has cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for ultimate shock absorption with minimal in-shoe volume, men’s-specific mesh ventilation zones and a Virtually Seamless™ toe.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 1.75″ overall height
- The Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite Micro is Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.