Smartwool’s best fitting, most advanced run socks yet, we packed years of testing, prototypes and running smarts into these socks. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for ultimate shock absorption with minimal in-shoe volume, men’s-specific mesh ventilation zones and a Virtually Seamless™ toe.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 1.75″ overall height
- The Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite Micro is Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.