The Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite have targeted cushioning placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. We packed these socks chock full of smart features like our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, men’s-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe. A low cut height provides that ideal balance of protection and style.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree elite fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breath ability
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- 2.25″ overall height
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 51% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.