The Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite contain targeted cushioning placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. Smartwool packed these socks chock full of smart features like the 4 Degree® elite fit system, women’s-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe. A low cut height is that ideal balance of protection and style.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women’s Specific Fit: Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breath ability
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- 2.25″ overall height
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 52% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.