The Smartwool PhD Pro Light Elite Approach Crew combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with the help of Conrad Anker, these socks feature extra cushioning to protect against footwear friction, a 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, and body mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Flex zone at ankle joint
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite cushioning under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.