A favorite of through-hikers and day-trippers alike, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mid Crew packs some serious trail power. This lightweight hiking sock features Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability in high wear areas, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed fit, and our signature Virtually Seamless™ toe for extraordinary comfort in any trail shoe. The mid crew silhouette sits at an ideal height for low trail boots while our women’s-specific fit provides an overall slimmer fit and narrower heel. All of these features work together to create one of Smartwool’s best-fitting socks.
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breath ability
- Light Cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 5.5″ overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.