An ankle-high powerhouse, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Micro is made for mileage. Great for long summer treks, our lightweight, best-fitting hiking sock combines support, stretch, and recovery. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed fit. Light cushioning offers impact protection on the road or trail, while the Virtually Seamless™ toe offers more comfort in a trail shoe.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 1.5″ overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.