Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology, a wool-based durability construction, these hiking socks are ready for any adventure on your list. Plus, with body-mapped mesh zones, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, these ZQ-Certified Merino wool socks have comfort covered. The women’s-specific fit provides an overall slimmer fit and narrower heel.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 7.5″ overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.