The Liner Glove will let your hands stay warm while still being able to click, swipe, and type, thanks to its touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger. Plus, it offers a comfy fit and all the benefits of Merino wool + recycled polyester: temperature regulation, moisture management, and durability. Worn on their own or under another pair of gloves or mittens for added warmth and protection, these gloves will keep you cozy in the stands, on a hike, or at the campfire on a cooler night.
Knit-in touchscreen capability on thumb and index finger
- Yarn combines benefits of Merino wool with the enhanced durability of recycled polyester
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger
- Rib knit cuff finishing for bulk-free fit
- Versatile lightweight knit for ease of movement
- Knit in China: 48% Polyester, 48% Merino Wool, 1% Elastodiene, 1% Elastane, 2% Other Fiber. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
There are no reviews yet.