Two-toned leather and decorative stitching give this sandal unique style. A plush, contoured insole covered in soft Super Suede cradles your foot’s natural curves and arches. The leather upper is padded for ultimate comfort, and adjustable leather straps let you tailor your fit.
Initial fit should allow the foot to settle naturally into the sandal’s foot bed so your foot sits inside the edge of the foot bed all the way around. The two front adjustable straps should fit comfortably on the foot once the buckle at the ankle is adjusted to a comfortable position.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
Multi-Layered Tripad® Comfort: Our multi-layered insole provides superior comfort to compliment the comfort of the Tripad® footbed to cushion the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel.
Broad, Contoured Footbed: Our broad contoured footbed with a soft Super Suede™ cover is molded so the natural arches and curves of your foot are cradled in the sandal. This allows you to maximize the shock absorbing qualities of multilayers of comfort.
SAS Foot-Shape® Last: This special last follows the natural shape and contour of your foot, providing all-day comfort.
SAS All Day Comfort Sole: The wide sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorbency. This feature, along with the contoured footbed and multi-layered insole, works to “rebound” every step and provide you with all-day cushioned comfort.
For the Laminate Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product.
For the Aniline portions of the shoe:
- Apply a shoe cleaner
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply a wax polish or soft leather cream polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
- Carefully apply sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.