Adjustable hook and loop straps lend a custom fit to the stylish and functional J-V Mesh. SAS Comfort Outsole™, SteadyTrac™ Midsole, and Arcfit™ heel stabilizer work together to provide you maximum firm but gentle support. Tripad® comfort system adds additional support to the three main pressure points of the foot, while SAS CoolSTEP™ foot bed and a leather and mesh upper make for a light design with no heat build up underfoot.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot. Made on our exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® Last, the J-V provides all-day comfort with firm heel support. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
- Removable footbed.
Leather and Mesh Upper: The upper material is breathable, soft, and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Our Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer provides firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit™ heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.
- We recommend that you use a nylon bristle brush to lightly brush away any remaining dirt from the material.
- Spray a suede and nubuck cleaner on shoes. Use scrub cap from cleaner to loosen any excess dirt.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry rag and let shoe dry.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.