The Samuel Hubbard Hubbards Fast have a hand-lasted construction and softer, more pliable leather, just for this shoe. It’s a shoemaking method that requires the utmost in precision. It’s the only pair of shoes you will need to pack when you go on your next adventure.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.