Life moves fast…so Hubbard crafted a shoe that can keep up. And by “crafted” we mean we invented a new hand-lasted construction and softer, more pliable leather, just for this shoe. It’s a shoemaking method that requires the utmost in precision – all the rich, comfy materials that touch your foot are stitched together for a sock-like fit before they’re attached to the sole.
Impeccable detailing and innovation aside, we call this “Fast” because it will quickly become your favorite. Eight luxe colors with a hip, urban edge and total comfort. This style coolly transitions from the workplace to a night on the town and feels totally at home on the weekend. The Hubbard Fast will be a stand out in your shoe collection. Good news travels fast.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Full Grain Leather
- Hubbard uses the finest full grain soft leathers in our uppers. These can be kept like new using any premium wax paste shoe polish. Saddle soap is also handy for cleaning the leather occasionally. Small scuffs can be treated with liquid polishes.
- These are easily cleaned with either a facecloth or a sponge with a bit of dish soap and water. Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a lightly abrasive sponge pad such as you might use on a frying pan. The soles are made from a non-porous material so dirt sits on the surface.