The texture of these Samuel Hubbard Highlander dress shoes has a history as rich as the leathers themselves. Legend says that a tanner in Scotland retrieved a piece of leather that had been lying on a pebbled floor. The pattern that the stones had pressed into the leather created a distinctive texture that we call “pebbled leather”. Whether you’re walking on the drizzly cliffs of The Quiraing or making it rain in the boardroom, Highlander has got you covered.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.