The Samuel Hubbard Founder has 5 eyelets and an air of authority. This shoe complements a fine pair of dress slacks or your favorite tailored blue jeans.
The genuine leather welting, the waxed laces and the refined eyelets highlight the soft leather uppers. These shoes have a finish of satin wax.
Is fully lined with cowhide glove leather and we don’t use any glue between the uppers and the linings so that the shoe breathes naturally and the shoes conform to your foot.
Founder comes with triple density orthotic that uses Poron memory foam and a vegetable tanned leather covering which is healthier for your feet.
The combination of soft leathers and our Hubbard Vibram soles make walking in these shoes as comfortable as your favorite running shoes. For the man on the go or for long hours sitting these light and springy shoes are the perfect Go to Work shoe.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.
- Vibram Soles
- These are easily cleaned with either a facecloth or a sponge with a bit of dish soap and water. Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a lightly abrasive sponge pad such as you might use on a frying pan. The soles are made from a non-porous material so dirt sits on the surface.