Introducing the Samuel Hubbard Blue Skies “dress down” go-to loafer. Whatever you do, whether boating, music in the park, or heading to your favorite concert, these classic slip-ons will bring you nothing but Blue Skies from now on. Your feet will always have the best seats in the house, nestled in wall-to-wall leather comfort.
- The oil-impregnated leather exterior has a wax topcoat to stay soft and repel water.
- The use of a nearly century-old technique called siping (cutting thin slits across a rubber surface to improve traction) has resulted in our custom no-slip, shock absorbent rubber sole.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel, superior breathability, and eliminates pressure points.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.