This beautiful boot has a one-piece vamp for a very clean look. We call it 24 Seven because it is an all-day shoe that slides perfectly into your evenings on the town.
Hubbard’s Chelsea boot is one of their most comfortable models and fits easily under the cuff of your pants. It is built on the lightweight Hubbard Vibram Morflex sole and incorporates our triple-density Poron memory foam insole.
The entire shoe from toe to heel is lined in soft, glove leather cowhide that feels like satin and also keeps your foot comfortably cool in the shoe. This is a terrific walking boot and has the feeling of a sneaker as do all the shoes in the Go to Work Collection.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Full Grain Leather
- Hubbard uses the finest full grain soft leathers in our uppers. These can be kept like new using any premium wax paste shoe polish. Saddle soap is also handy for cleaning the leather occasionally. Small scuffs can be treated with liquid polishes.
- These are easily cleaned with either a facecloth or a sponge with a bit of dish soap and water. Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a lightly abrasive sponge pad such as you might use on a frying pan. The soles are made from a non-porous material so dirt sits on the surface.