The On Running Cloudflow is a lightweight and ultra-responsive performance running shoe.
- More Clouds. Zero-Gravity: 18 Clouds independently cushion and propel your every step towards runner’s high. Hit the ground perfectly with the added Clouds positioned precisely where you need them, and all with the lightness of our unique Zero-Gravity EVA foam.
- New generation mesh-weave: The upper of the Cloudflow is in a league of its own. Adaptive, engineered mesh uses the latest weave-technology to blend breathability with support, while antimicrobial treatment guarantees a lasting freshness run after run after run.
- Go for flow-motion: The patented Speedboard within the Cloudflow is built with a responsive flex and rocker that promotes flow-motion. It encourages the natural rolling process, promotes explosive take-offs and acts like a shortcut in getting you to runner’s high.
- Performance running comfort: Complementing the innovative ‘outside’ of the Cloudflow, inside, comfort reigns supreme thanks to a first-layer in-built sock. These performance running shoes feel so good, you will want to wear them both on and off the track.
- Running Profile: runners looking for a lightweight and very responsive performance shoe.
- Goal: Take the shortcut to your runner’s high
- Category: Neutral
- Weight: 230 g | 8.1 oz (US M 8.5) 190 g
- Heel-toe Offset: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally. DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.