The On Running Cloud with Zero-Gravity foam and On’s patented Swiss CloudTec® is the lightest running shoe in the world, with outstanding cushioning and impact protection. In other words, reduced to the pure maximum. Experience the combination of a soft landing with an explosive takeoff for an unbelievably light running sensation.
- CloudTec® sole moves with you: Separated by a central channel, the CloudTec® sole responds to your individual gait. The Cloud elements are affixed directly to a semi-transparent Speedboard allowing each Cloud element to move individually.
- Zero-Gravity running: The Cloud is the lightest fully cushioned performance running shoe in the world. Designed for runners who want a minimal running shoe with maximum cushioning. Built from Zero-Gravity foam, the Cloud weighs less than 200 grams, making it a perfect lightweight performer.
- Zero-Gravity foam: The CloudTec® sole is formed from a super-light, flexible and responsive Zero-Gravity EVA foam. Additionally, the deepflex grooves provide a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.