The On Running Cloudflyer has lightweight support and waterproof protection. Making long runs feel shorter in all conditions.
- Raining means training
- Don’t let the weather dictate your distance. The fully waterproof yet breathable engineered mesh upper keeps wind and water out so you can put the miles in.
- Support for the long run
- Whatever the clouds above threaten, the Cloudflyer Waterproof is there for support. The Cloudtec configuration reduces inward rotation and allows a stable, natural transition of the foot as you run. We forecast far-reaching achievements.
- Light on your feet
- Combine outstanding lightweight support with details that stand out. Reflective safety elements on the forefoot, laces, heel and outsole are there to light up your run long after the sun goes down.
- Control in all conditions
- Get a firm hold on your goals with the Cloudflyer Waterproof. The v-molded heel cap ensures a no-slip fit while the traction pattern keeps your footing on wet roads. So there’s no excuse not to chase that P.R. Or even the end of the rainbow.
- Runner profile
- Runners looking for a supremely cushioned and stable shoe that retains a light and agile running feel in rainy conditions.
- Extend your run in all weather conditions.
- Heel-toe offset: 7 mm 0.28 in
- Weight: 245 g | 8.6 oz US W 7
- Category: Stability
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.