The On Running Cloudace has maximum cushioning, support and speed for even the most demanding runner.
*Fit Tip: Runs Wide
- Technology: CloudTec®Enhanced
- On Running’s most advanced application of CloudTec® and Zero-Gravity foam offers ultrasoft landings and constant comfort. The Cloud elements feature slightly different materials in the heel and forefoot areas for a more secure landing. An extra-wide, liquid-injected Speedboard stabilizes each phase of the rolling motion and propels you forward with an explosive take-off.
- Materials: Premium Technical Mesh
- The premium technical mesh upper is designed to both vent the forefoot and provide stability where it’s needed. No-sew tape reinforces and provides midfoot stability, evenly distributing pressure across the foot. The super-light dual-density sockliner constructed from compression EVA and memory foam aids the molded 3D heel pads in providing a supremely snug fit and hold.
- Design: Seriously Ace
- The brief was to make the ultimate support shoe. No compromises on stability, cushioning, comfort or speed. All the best On tech in one shoe. For the most demanding of runners. For full comfort, protection and speed over long distances. The Cloudace is in a class of its own. Whoever said superior cushioning means slow never tried this.
- Activity: Training
- Surface: Road
- Cushioning: Soft
- Stability: Stable
- Width: Runs Wide
- Best For: Long runs, 10km, half marathon, ultramarathon, heavier runners, recovery runs, road running
- Weight: 11.82oz/335g
- Heel-Toe Drop: 7mm