The On Running Cloud X is the world’s lightest fully-cushioned shoe for Running Remixed.
- Looks great, feels even better
- The details are what set the Cloud X apart. Dual-density sockliner, seamless shoe tongue, and new-generation inner materials set a new bar for comfort that can’t easily be seen – but definitely will be felt.
- New upper with no downside
- The performance upper of the Cloud X uses an engineered mesh of the highest quality and material strength. Light and breathable in all the right places, it supports you without suffocating your foot’s freedom of movement.
- Real deal in heel comfort
- Lean, engineered heel cap with second-to-none precision-molded cushioning pad technology keeps you stable without strain. Or more simply put: slip your heel into the Cloud X to have it stay comfortably in place.
- Move more in Zero-Gravity
- Built from the latest evolution Zero-Gravity foam, the Cloud X has a CloudTec® sole made to move in all directions flawlessly. Wherever the run may take you, this is your perfect training partner to get there.
- Runner profile
- Runners who actively mix their workouts.
- Running Remixed in comfort, with the ultimate lightweight, fully-cushioned shoe.
- Heel-toe offset: 6mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 185 g | 6.5 oz (US W 7)
- Category: Running Remixed
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.