The lightweight speed-hiking boot with Missiongrip™
- Technology: Element and excuse proof
- Missiongrip™ rubber adds traction while lugs bite into soft trails. The Swiss-engineered FlexLock system means laces can be tied traditionally or with a single pull. A 360° mudguard protects and the Speedboard™ provides propulsion and stability. Tongue straps secure laces and Zero-Gravity CloudTec® ensures cushioned landings.
- Materials: Lightweight, heavy protection
- The durable membrane is wind- and waterproof. Two types of mesh in the mid- and forefoot enhance stability and breathability. The high collar is made for movement and, like the tongue, is reinforced with padding. The rubberized mudguard is tough but light and flexible – the ideal blend of speed and shield.
- Design: Stay Out
- Terrain proof. Element proof. Excuse proof. The first On speed-hiking boot is built for traction, pace and protection in all conditions. And it’s up to 35% lighter than competitors. Born in the Swiss Alps, it’s engineered for performance stride after mountain-top stride. Hiking is about to be rocked.
- Activity: Hiking
- Cushioning/Stability: Yes
- Best for: Hiking, trail walking, wet weather
- Weight: 13.40 oz/80 g
- Heel-toe drop: 7 mm