The On Cloudflyer is made to support any runner and running goal. One of the lightest, cushioned support shoes in the world.
- Technology: Stability and Agility
- Twelve wider Cloud elements provide a larger surface area underfoot for added stability. At the same time, Zero-Gravity Foam cushions while keeping weight low. The Clouds are configured to reduce inward rotation on landing and combine with the internal Speedboard™ allow for stable, natural transitions every stride.
- Materials: Flexibility and Security
- An adaptive V-molded heel cap and memory foam combine for a snug and stable heel feel. The dual-density sockliner provides next-level comfort that’s consistent throughout your run. On top of that, the plush tongue and the star lacing system provide an ideal combination of flexibility and security, distributing pressure evenly.
- Design: Make light work of long runs
- Support never felt so light. Combining stability with agility, the Cloudflyer takes you further, faster. Surprisingly soft landings and explosive take-offs. For elite athletes, running rookies and everybody in between, it’s ideal for increasing distance or volume. A true fan favorite, the Cloudflyer is a fully cushioned support shoe that weighs next to nothing. So your long run now feels shorter.
- Activity: Training
- Surface: Road
- Cushioning: Soft
- Stability: Stable
- Weight: 8.99oz/255g
- Heel-Toe Drop: 7mm