The On Cloudflyer 3.0 is a lightweight, fully-cushioned training and racing shoe with Helion™.
- Technology: Any Runner, Any Goal
- The next-gen Cloudflyer has the plushest tongue of any On shoe and some of On’s largest Cloud elements. With Helion™ superfoam, a bespoke Speedboard®, 3D-molded heel and a wider outsole, it’s all about comfort and support. Slow and fast. Short and long. Heel and toe. However you run.
- Materials: Lightweight Support
- A midfoot stability tube combines support with a gentle, foot-hugging feel. The ultralight engineered mesh upper has a new airflow-optimizing pattern. Underfoot, Helion™ and CloudTec® combine for lightweight agility and heavy impact protection.
- Design: Make Light of Long Runs
- Built for the graft nobody sees, but ready to step into the spotlight. The Cloudflyer is for the resilient. The strugglers. The overcomers. Those who stare adversity in the face and grin back. Because hard work pays off in the long run. And support makes light of any challenge.
- Activity: Running
- Usage: Road
- Distance Per Run: Long
- Cushioning: Max
- Competition: No
- Best For: Intervals, tempo runs, recovery runs, short runs to marathons, heavier runners.
- Weight: 7.41 oz/210 g
- Heel-Toe Drop: 7 mm