Perform all day every day with the lightweight On Running Cloud 2.0 shoe that’s Never Not On.
The Cloud in its natural habitat with 24 hours in the Big Apple
New sole takes off: The new CloudTec® sole gives you an even smoother ride than ever before. New structural innovations such as re-shaped cloud elements, increased grip pads, and an updated central channel make the Cloud fit for all activities.
Fine sockliners: The Cloud is famous for its unmatched step-in feel. With the new Cloud, updates to the sockliner using dual-density material takes this finest comfort feel even further. Step in to see it for yourself.
Comfort and performance, heel to toe: The new V-molded heel uses the latest advancements in material design and shaping that adapts to your foot, giving you a snug fit that still provides freedom for your feet.
On that’s easy on: One of the iconic elements of the Cloud is the easy-entry speed-lace system. Slip into the Cloud effortlessly without needing to tie the laces, yet stay securely in place on the run. Swiss engineering at its finest.
- Daily Wear: Your go-to shoe for whatever life has to throw at you. From running around the city to running around in the office, daily wear refers to a shoe that can keep up with your active lifestyle.
- Road: From concrete sidewalks to the treadmill, road is defined as any surface you run along that’s man-made underfoot.
- Direct: You like to feel the surface of where you’re running underfoot or to be able to take-off again quickly. Often the choice for faster runnersor short to medium distance runners.
- Neutral: Your feet, ankles and knees are all able to take care of themselves, leading in turn to strong running posture and style.
- Runner profile: Urban explorers on the move
Goal: All day, every day performance and comfort in the lightweight shoe that’s Never Not On
Heel-toe offset: 6mm | 0.23 in
Weight: 183 g | 6.4 oz (US W 7)
Category: Active Life