With its casual craftsmanship and thoughtful features, the OluKai Makia Lace is built to explore your entire island lifestyle, from boat deck to lanai.
- Outsole: A lightweight molded EVA midsole with a non-marking ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ outsole, podded and siped for added traction on wet surfaces.
- Footbed: A single density EVA footbed created with a compound to maximize cushioning, support and rebound and a two tone textile cover, this footbed creates the ultimate under foot experience. Removable and washable.
- Drop-In Heel: OluKai’s Versatile Drop-In Heel® offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- Water Friendly: Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Mesh: High-quality blend of fabrics to create a lightweight and breathable textile that is both soft and quick-drying.
- Nubuck Leather: Top grain durability. Soft, velvety surface. Wears well over time.
For the mesh parts we recommend cleaning with mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. After cleaning let your shoes or sandals air dry away from heat.