Lightweight and performance driven, the OluKai Makia is made to keep up with any adventurous spirit over Hawaii’s coastline towns or upcountry trails.
- Outsole: A lightweight molded EVA midsole with a non-marking ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ outsole, podded and siped for added traction on wet surfaces.
- Footbed: A single density EVA footbed created with a compound to maximize cushioning, support and rebound and a two tone textile cover, this footbed creates the ultimate under foot experience. Removable and washable.
- Drop-In Heel: OluKai’s Versatile Drop-In Heel® offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- Water Friendly: Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Removable Footbed: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, OluKai has crafted their footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
We recommend cleaning with mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. After cleaning let your shoes or sandals air dry away from heat.