Inspired by the asymmetrical grid of Hawaiian kalo loi fields, we mimicked the pattern on the Kuaʻāina outsole for a new level of traction. When Hawai‘i’s geography throws challenging terrain your way, from mud to lava rock to loose scree, the Kuaʻāina remains sure-footed and comfortable when a casual adventure turns a little more unstable.
- Heavyweight upper stitching, hand-sewn decorative canoe lashing and embossed logo detail.
- Upper: Premium and textured full-grain leather with fine knap suede edge accents, quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, comfortable nylon toe post.
- Footbed: Anatomical, compression molded EVA footbed textured for additional grip and traction.
- Outsole: Non-marking, ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ with a versatile lug pattern for traction on and off the beaten path
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.