Perhaps no other vessel on Earth has borne witness to adventure like Hawai‘i’s Hōkūle’a voyaging canoe. Hōkūle’a has followed the stars, ridden ocean swells, and sailed around the entire world. Paying homage to this voyaging canoe and its legacy of exploration and courage, every stitch in the premium full-grain leather Hōkūle’a Kia is a celebration of that intrepid spirit.
- A decorative Hōkūle‘a voyage inspired laser-etched footbed detail, coconut fiber infused outsole hook logo, and embroidered logo.
- Upper: Rich, premium full-grain leather straps with zig-zag stitching detail inspired by the sails of the Hokule‘a. Soft microfiber lining and a soft, comfortable nylon toe post.
- Footbed: Compression molded EVA midsole wrapped in full-grain leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally. DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.