OluKai’s proud first born, the Hiapo features Polynesian Moko Tattoo Art on premium full-grain leather.
Comfortable hand-sewn toe post, laser-etched Polynesian Moko tattoo artwork detail, hand-sewn whipstitching with heavyweight thread, and embroidered logo.
- Outsole: Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking molded rubber traction pods.
- Footbed: Compression-molded EVA midsole wrapped in premium full-grain leather. Anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- Full-Grain Leather: OluKai’s premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii’s upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.